Pinterest Marketing Audit
Pinterest marketing rules and algorithm are constantly changing which means you will need the most current strategies that will work today. If you have had the same strategy with Pinterest for over a year or more this Pinterest marketing audit is for you.
When you purchase the Pinterest marketing audit plan all the thinking and planning is done for you!
You need the right pieces, in the right place, at the right time using the most current best practices. In other words, you need a game plan to guide your success. I will look at…
- Your current approach
- Where you can improve
- Tell you how to do it
What’s included in the Pinterest marketing audit?
- Identifying the correct keywords that connect you to your target audience.
- SEO your brand profile so you rank high under “People” on Pinterest’s search engine.
- Providing you with tips to help promote your Pinterest business page through other socials and marketing materials.
- Giving you the tips on how to set-up your website and blog to get more Pinterest followers and to get visitors to share your products on Pinterest.
- Providing you with the correct keywords and a SEO strategy that you can begin adding to your pin descriptions, product titles, and descriptions (and website) so your content gets found on the top of the search engine.
- Cleaning up 5 board titles and 5 board description and optimizing them to rank high on Pinterest’s search engine.
- Adjusting the account settings section within your account so you don’t miss vital information from Pinterest.
- Recommendations on the types of images that work best for your business.
- Create 5 branded Pinterest images to drive customers to your online store and/or blog.
- A description for how to manage your account: daily, weekly, & monthly using checklists and a template.
- A description and checklist of what to include in your pin descriptions so you get found on Pinterest’s search engine first and not your competition.
- 12 board titles to help you get found by new customers/readers.
- Organizing your boards and a description on how to reorganize your boards in the future.
- Instruction on what and how many images to pin and repin every month.
- Instruction on the best days and times to pin.
- Guidelines on how to join group boards and those to avoid so you don’t lose followers.
- Recommendations on who to follow.
ONE 60 MINUTE FOLLOW-UP coaching session to review the recommendations of the strategy plan and help you prioritize (value of $50)
3-MONTH EMAIL SUPPORT (value of $875)