How will Pinterest Coaching help my business?
As a business owner, we have to invest our time on the most important tasks in order to grow our business. If there is a subject that is unknown, then we do either one of two things: we take the time to learn it or we invest in outsourcing the task to an experienced person who has worked on the task.
As a Pinterest Manager, my main goal is to assist you in your business goals. If you are a do-it-yourself kinda person, then the BEST way of learning Pinterest Business Marketing is by having a personalized 1:1 coaching with a Pinterest Manager, like me.
What To Expect:
- Q&A coaching sessions with me, for 45 minutes each. Pick between one session or two sessions.
- Personalized tips and suggestions to make your website, emails and social media more Pinterest friendly.
- A complete Pinterest Marketing checklist from account set up to how to design click-worthy pins, what and where to pin, how to organize your boards and more!
How It Works:
- You will need to complete a simple form before our call. In this form, you will list ALL of your questions in regards to Pinterest. I will also need your website URL and Pinterest username ahead of time, in order to assist you best.
- As soon as the form is completed, you will receive an invoice/email from me, which needs to be paid before our call.
- Once the invoice is paid, you will receive an email with personalized suggestions for your account and a Pinterest Marketing checklist for your files.
- During our scheduled call, I will answer all your questions, (via Zoom), and I will show you exactly how to solve your inquiries while viewing your Pinterest account.
NOTE: If you are a TOTAL newbie with Pinterest and feel like you are not sure what to ask – don’t worry! I will go over the first MUSTS steps on what to do on your account set up during our coaching call.
It is normal that after the call when you start implementing the changes on your Pinterest account that new questions arise, reason why I highly recommend having two (2) coaching sessions of 45 minutes each.
Ready to Book Your 1:1 Coaching Call?
One (1) 1:1 Coaching call
Two (2) 1:1 Coaching calls
1 hour each (2 hours total)